Head Office: Perth, Western Australia    +61 8 9301 5905   info@ascmigrationvisas.com.au


To study in Australia there are many types of visas.
To remain in Australia there are many options.

Student Visas are an excellent way to improve your skills and employability. They can also give you more options in applying for longer-stay visas such as Graduate Skilled Visas and Skilled Migration.

Before applying for a student visa, students must have been accepted for full-time study in a registered course in Australia and meet other eligibility requirements

Students must provide evidence that they are a “Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)” before they can be granted a student visa. Evidence that may be required could include evidence that they have the financial capacity to cover living costs in Australia.

This includes tuition fees, travel costs and capacity to support any family members, and they must also satisfy a certain English language level.

For students who are lacking in ‘English’ or wish to combine 2 courses they might 'package' their studies to combine a preliminary course with their main course of study on the one student visa. Again specific advice should be obtained before embarking on this pathway to migration success.

The criteria for student visas constantly change and are due for even stricter requirements from July 1 2016, which is why you should seek the assistance of a Australian Registered Migration Agent when completing your application.

To confirm your eligibility to apply for a Student Visa please CLICK HERE and you will be redirected to our 'Expert Consultation Advice and Professional Visa Services'  page. Firstly, complete 'Your Details' then...

Under "Professional Visa Services" please choose 'Eligibility Analysis - Student Visa ONLY' . We will then provide you with a detailed questionnaire, analyse your eligibility and provide you with a clear and detailed report of the steps you need to take to progress towards achieving your dream of studying, then remaining in Australia after your studies.

If you are eligible to progress, and you engage us to do so, no further fees are payable to ASC Migration if you engage us to process your application.

Remember, to optimise your chances of remaining in Australia always engage an 
Australian Registered Migration Agent, to map your future.

 Student Visa Information

International Students - Staying in Australia 

If you are an international student that has completed 2 years of study in Australia and you wish to extend your stay you may be eligible to apply for a Student Graduate via with an option to remain in Australia from 18 months to 4 years (conditions apply).

This visa can improve your chances of becoming eligible for a permanent or provisional skilled visa.
The primary applicant must be in Australia when they make their application for this visa and you must have held an eligible student visa within the 6 month period prior to lodging your application.

Your family members can be included in your application and you can also apply for family members to join you in Australia on this visa.
*By choosing ASC Migration to lodge your Visa application, you can save thousands of dollars compared to other migration agents. See our Fees and Costs page for more information.

Enquire Now

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Please let us know your message.
try again, incorrect validation